* One regular registration can cover a paper 5-8 pages in double
all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceedings or journal.
*** For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euro.
**** If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to email@example.com. (Only PhD holder can apply)
***** If you would like to atttend the conference as a delegate (without publication and presentation), the registration can be done here (Click)
******Please pay by Cash (USD) on site if you (Delegate or Presentation Only) choose to do onsite registration. The online registration form should be filled and an onsite registration application email should be sent to the conference email box before the registration deadline.
|Category||Regular Registration||Onsite Registration|
|Author (ICoMS Reviewer)||500USD||--|
|Additional Page||50USD/per page||--|
|Extra Proceedings (Hard Copy)||60USD||--|
Author Registration Fee Includes
Participation in the technical program
and social program
Presentation Only/Delegate Registration Fee Includes
Participation in the technical program and
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing to
the conference email box:
and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
* Conference registration cancelled before Mar. 25, 2024 with reasonable grounds: 100% of the payment will be refunded, however an administration fee of 30USD will be charged for the service.
* Conference registration cancelled before Apr. 25, 2024 with reasonable grounds: 50% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled before May. 15, 2024 with reasonable grounds: 30% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled after May. 15, 2024 with reasonable grounds: the payment will not be refunded.
** 1. The above item is based on deduction for any bank transfer fees (30USD). 2. In case of visa rejection, no-show or early departure, no refund of registration fees will be made. 3. All refunds will be processed after the conference. 4. Due to force majeure including but not limited to earthquake, natural disaster, war and country policy, organizer reserves the rights to change the conference dates or venue with immediate effect and does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
The conference organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to conference participants, either during, or as a result of the conference. Please check the validity of your own insurance.